As of November 30, 2021 our fleet consists of 33 dry bulk vessels (4 Newcastlemax, 11 Capesize, 5 Post-Panamax, 5 Kamsarmax and 8 Panamax).
As of the same date, the combined carrying capacity of our fleet is approximately 4.3 million dwt with a weighted average age of 10.27 years.
Our fleet is managed by our wholly-owned subsidiary Diana Shipping Services S.A. and our established 50/50 joint venture with Wilhelmsen Ship Management named Diana Wilhelmsen Management Limited.
Among the distinguishing strengths that we believe provide us with a competitive advantage in the dry bulk shipping industry are the following:
- We own a modern, high quality fleet of dry bulk carriers.
- Our fleet includes groups of sister ships, providing operational and scheduling flexibility, as well as cost efficiencies.
- We have an experienced management team.
- We benefit from the experience and reputation of Diana Shipping Services S.A. and the relationship with Wilhelmsen Ship Management through the Diana Wilhelmsen Management Limited joint venture.
- We benefit from strong relationships with members of the shipping and financial industries.
- We have a strong balance sheet and a low level of indebtedness.
Our main objective is to manage and expand our fleet in a manner that will enable us to enhance shareholder value. To accomplish this objective, we intend to pursue highly focused business strategies, including: maintaining a high quality fleet; strategically expanding the size of our fleet; pursuing an appropriate balance of short-term and long-term time charters; maintaining a strong balance sheet; and maintaining low cost, highly efficient operations. In addition, we intend to capitalize on our reputation for high standards of performance, reliability and safety to establish and maintain relationships with major international charterers and financial institutions.
Chief Executive Officer
Anastasios C. Margaronis
Chief Financial Officer, Chief Strategy Officer,
Treasurer and Secretary
Chief Operating Officer
Chief Accounting Officer